MAXIM® fungicide for seed treatment for control of seed and soil borne diseases causing damping off in maize caused by Fusarium spp. and Pythium spp.
ABOUT MAXIM XL
MAXIM® fungicide seed treatment for control of seed and soil borne diseases causing damping off in maize caused by Fusarium spp. and Pythium spp.
Mode of Action
Fludioxonil is a broad spectrum contact fungicide with residual activity. It has a contact and partly penetrant activity. Metalaxyl-M penetrates the seed coat and is systematically translocated to all parts of the plant during germination.
Spectrum of Activity
Fludioxonil controls economically important diseases caused by fungi in the class of ascomycetes, basidiomycetes and fungi imperfecti. Metalaxyl-M controls economically important diseases caused by fungi in the class of Oomycetes.
When used as recommended MAXIM® is well tolerated by maize seeds and seedlings. In case of doubt check crop tolerance first. When used in mixture with any product, the crop safety of the mixture must be checked before large scale application.
As a seed treatment the product fits well into IPM ruled crop protection schemes.
Diseases that MAXIM XL targets include Pythium spp., Fusarium spp. and seed rot fungi.
It is fully compatible with CRUISER®, DIVIDEND®, APRON STAR® and other high-value seed treatment products.
· Unique mode of action
· Protects the genetic potential of maize
· Broad spectrum disease control
· Excellent crop and seed safety
· State-of-the-art safety profile for consumer, users and the environment
· Reduced risk classification by EPA
· Easy-to-apply formulations
· Proven track record in many crops, in many conditions, in many countries
· High product image in the global seed industry
· Farmers rely on it starting their crops
· Global registration for the global maize seed trade
· Peace of mind in seed safety and treated seed carry-over